Come work with us!
Current Job Openings
Immediate opening for a sales / estimating position for automatic fire sprinkler systems.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Experience in fire protection design and NFPA codes.
- Understand fire protection system layout, design and hydraulic calculation process
- Working knowledge of project documents
- Good interpersonal and communication skills for internal and external customers
- Problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Be a team player
- Must have valid WSDL
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Able to review construction contract documents
- Lay out and take-off fire sprinkler systems for estimating purposes
- Determine material and labor cost for bid of projects
- Prepare proposal for customers
- Follow up with customers of projects bid.
Click link to apply:
This position has primary responsibility for Shipping, Receiving and Loading in the shop.
Primary tasks include:
- Work with all department staff to ensure all deadlines are met
- Safely unload trucks and check-in delivered product
- Place material in appropriate locations
Click link to apply:
Follow us on social media to hear about new positions when they open!
The vision for Red Hawk Fire Protection is to be a first-class company with a reputation built on strong relationships. A dedicated, hardworking, vigilant team focused on quality service; we are committed to saving lives by providing superior fire protection services with integrity.
- Integrity – We work to create open communication and honest relationships based on trust by taking responsibility, acting ethically and encouraging positive and productive interactions
- Commitment – We commit to the success or our customers, partners and Red Hawk employees by consistently exceeding expectations.
- Safety – We believe it is possible to conduct our operations without injuries to people or damages to assets, and continuously strive to improve safety results. The safety of our people is imperative and is not subject to negotiation or interpretation.
- Accountability – We stand behind our business decisions that have been made through years of experience and by using good judgement. A strong moral compass implores us to accept responsibility for outcomes- both positive and negative.
- Teamwork – We encourage our team to be supportive of each other’s efforts, loyal to one another, and care for each other both personally and professionally.